You are not connected. Please login or register

Quick Reply

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TeleLit  Empty TeleLit Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:04 am

Leon.

Leon.
Forum Name: TeleLit
Forum URL: [Only mods are allowed to see this link]
Forum Description: We are a forum discussing television, movies, and literature.
Type of Forum: ^
Member Count: 15

We've been open about 15 hours so far. Check us out Smile

2TeleLit  Empty Re: TeleLit Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:21 pm

Leon.

Leon.
[quote=announcement topic] I added two new things to the [Only mods are allowed to see this link] today! Smile

I added our 3 latest Tweets from our account @TeleLit1. I'm debating on whether or not to keep it, so as always, your feedback is appreciated. I think it looks nice, but I understand why some people may not like it. So just let me know what you think about our twitter feed!

Additionally, we added affiliates to our footer. As of now, we don't have any! If you wish to apply, read [Only mods are allowed to see this link] thread and do what it tells you.

You can always post your thoughts on the blog [Only mods are allowed to see this link], too. Smile[/quote]

3TeleLit  Empty Re: TeleLit Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:35 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
First 10 Registered
I'm assuming either you removed your tweeter feed or you have to register to see it. But I think a twitter feed is just fine, I've seen them many times before and have one on my fansite. However its not a feed to my personal tweets is the personal tweets of Avril Lavigne which is what my fansite is about. Its doing quite well with 100's if not 1000's of daily views. Its been recognized as one of the top viewed sites on the servers many websites. It has a twitter feed. Smile

If I may give some advice, do what you think is right and don't be afraid to experiment with your ideas, and don't concern yourself with what people don't like. Its your design and your ideas and people will either like or not, or not care either way. So do it YOUR way and let the chips fall where they may. If the majority of people like your designs and ideas great, if they don't they can go someplace else. Everyone has there own opinion and some will like what you do and some will not, you can't please everyone, so please yourself first and the people that agree and like it will stick around.

Good luck to you in your creations. Smile

http://avrillavignetalkshow.forumotion.com/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Quick Reply

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum